I need help! Installed new bios and computer won't boot anymore

Hello, I have the MSI Z97 PC Mate and just today I downloaded the newer version of bios from http://us.msi.com/support/mb/Z97_PC_Mate.html#down-bios.

In my bios config-- the "M-flash" required me to have the bios file on a usb, and I used my external hard drive to do so. I pasted what's inside of the zip file and rebooted, got into bios, and started installing the new bios.

Before I did that, I did also make a copy of the previous bios on to a usb.

The computer told me it will reboot and install the new bios in 5 seconds and also saying don't unplug anything.

So i left it be, and it installed the new bios on its own.

Then it told me the installation was succesful, and the computer will reboot in 5 seconds.

5 seconds later, my computer won't boot.

I've tried resetting rom and all but my computer just doesn't send any signal to my monitor anymore..

It told me that the installation of the new bios was succesful so I don't get why I would be getting a blank screen.

What should I do?

by ''reseting rom'' you mean reseting your CMOS by either removing the battery or messing with the jumpers? if that doesnt work after a couple try i'm affraid you are looking at rma the board back to msi...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

We had someone who had this same problem a few days ago:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189187-after-bios-update-pc-wont-boot/

It's something on MSI's end with their newest Bios

Only fix was contacting MSI for RMA.