After BIOS Update PC Won't Boot?

Hey guys, I went to update the BIOS for my MSI Gaming 3 Z97 mobo. Since it requires the latest bios update to use the Intel G3258 Processor. After the BIOS update completed successfully it attempted to reboot and nothing happened. The entire PC powered on, fans spinning, GPU fans going, everything lighting up but the display wouldn't show. The keyboard also wouldn't illuminate either. I tried to clear the CMOS but all that happens is a blue light turns o non the mobo but after trying to boot again nothing. Did the update brick my Mobo? That seems completely rediculous. Removing the battery and putting it back in also does nothing. Any ideas?

Hey guys, I went to update the BIOS for my MSI Gaming 3 Z97 mobo. Since it requires the latest bios update to use the Intel G3258 Processor. After the BIOS update completed successfully it attempted to reboot and nothing happened. The entire PC powered on, fans spinning, GPU fans going, everything lighting up but the display wouldn't show. The keyboard also wouldn't illuminate either. I tried to clear the CMOS but all that happens is a blue light turns o non the mobo but after trying to boot again nothing. Did the update brick my Mobo? That seems completely rediculous. Removing the battery and putting it back in also does nothing. Any ideas?

Sounds like the bios update screwed your mobo

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

reset your CMOS by removing all  power and the watch battery for at least 5 mins.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Try taking out every none needed items.

I took out everything but the CPU and still nothing.

reset your CMOS by removing all  power and the watch battery for at least 5 mins.

Trying this now

I would call MSI, they are probably going to ask you if you flashed the correct Bios but if you are sure you did then shouldn't be a problem. They might have a fail safe. Might not though. Which means RMA. 

I made sure it was the correct Mobo and OS. I'll try giving them a call after attempting what was mentioned above.

Double check all your connections. remove and reinput RAM.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Double check all your connections. remove and reinput RAM.

Still nothing, though it could be the integrated graphics being plugged in, for some reason whenever I install a mobo the IGP doesn't work and I can only see anything if I plug in a GPU.

EDIT: I called their customer service and they said I'll need to do an RMA, thank you for your help though!

Still nothing, though it could be the integrated graphics being plugged in, for some reason whenever I install a mobo the IGP doesn't work and I can only see anything if I plug in a GPU.

EDIT: I called their customer service and they said I'll need to do an RMA, thank you for your help though!

pull out the GPU and use the integrated.