Modern Warfare 2 yawspeed questions

ImRyan

I don't think anyone gets banned from MW2 on any platform, if you were hacking on launch you're still doing it now for all IW care.

Treyarch will ban you from BO2 for cheating, and mods will ban you from BO1 and COD4 servers for cheating, but the old lobby matchmaking IW games, they ignore that shit even on consoles AFAIK.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh if googling it doesn't reveal anything.

I don't think anyone gets banned from MW2 on any platform, if you were hacking on launch you're still doing it now for all IW care.

Treyarch will ban you from BO2 for cheating, and mods will ban you from BO1 and COD4 servers for cheating, but the old lobby matchmaking IW games, they ignore that shit even on consoles AFAIK.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh if googling it doesn't reveal anything.

... I am banned from MW2. It was my first real PC game and I played it every day after school and it is still my most played game, after all these years

Do you even VAC bro?

... I am banned from MW2. It was my first real PC game and I played it every day after school and it is still my most played game, after all these years

Do you even VAC bro?

oh wow, that's pretty much the only MW2 banning I know of, why'd they ban you?

i used to play when every other player had an aimbot/wallhack. So the only way i could keep playing my favourite gamemode (hardcore) was to get a wallhack. That was fine for a while and i started to get bored of the game so I asked one of the people who had an aimbot to gimme a copy which they did. They warned me it was VAC detectable but i didn't care so I just had fun the last few days of playing it.