r9 270x crossfire psu dilemna

Hi guys i have a bit of a problem. so i want to add an additional sapphire r9 270x toxic to my rig. 

One of the issues i have is that my power supply only has one 6-pin connector, and one 6+2-pin connector. and i will need 2 more 6 pins to accomodate my incoming r9 270x.

I was wondering if i should get a new power supply or is there like a way of still using my existing psu, like daisy chaining the r9 270x's? and also is my psu's wattage enough to support another r9 270x? 

My psu is a seasonic s12ii 620w 80+bronze

my current rig:

processor: i7 4770k

cooling: corsair h80i

graphics card: sapphire r9 270x toxic

ram: 16gb 1866 ripjaws gskill

ssd: corsair force ls 120gb

hdd: wd black 1tb

I would say get a 750w. The fact that your PSU doesn't even have the proper cables is a sign that it's probably not meant to handle that.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

^ what he said. If it doesnt have the cables it sure as hell wont have the Amps on the rail to support both cards.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

^ what he said. If it doesnt have the cables it sure as hell wont have the Amps on the rail to support both cards.

I would say get a 750w. The fact that your PSU doesn't even have the proper cables is a sign that it's probably not meant to handle that.

thanks guys:) going to get a 750w seasonic:)