What is best camera for 500 euros?

dpers

best camera for 500 euros ?

digital? DSLR? what kind of usage will it be for? just photographing/filming or both?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

digital? DSLR? what kind of usage will it be for? just photographing/filming or both?

u was thinking dslr and mainly for photos 

u was thinking dslr and mainly for photos 

If you are lucky you can pick up a new cannon 1200D with 2 lenses(18-55mm and 55-250mm) just under the 500 euro, the 1200D being the most recent version of their "budget" DSLR line makes it technical seen(release was 21 feb 2014) pretty up-to-date, owning one my self I can see it is worth it, altough I can't speak about the standard lenses with it, got just the body (+/- 350) and had already a lens alround, but that was 450, so that combo won't go up for you sadly.

on nikon im sadly not able to find anything under the 500 euro wich is worth it.

If you are lucky you can pick up a new cannon 1200D with 2 lenses(18-55mm and 55-250mm) just under the 500 euro, the 1200D being the most recent version of their "budget" DSLR line makes it technical seen(release was 21 feb 2014) pretty up-to-date, owning one my self I can see it is worth it, altough I can't speak about the standard lenses with it, got just the body (+/- 350) and had already a lens alround, but that was 450, so that combo won't go up for you sadly.

on nikon im sadly not able to find anything under the 500 euro wich is worth it.

i was thinking about the also about the

Nikon D3200 what do you think?

i was thinking about the also about the

Nikon D3200 what do you think?

Doesn't look bad, but becareful it is not just the  body(assuming you don't have any DSLR lenses yet) so buy it paired with a 18-55mm lens and/or a 55-200mm lens.

Altough i got to warn you that this version is alittle slimmed down and won't have a help engine for auto-focus, so not all lenses will focus as they have to.

Doesn't look bad, but becareful it is not just the  body(assuming you don't have any DSLR lenses yet) so buy it paired with a 18-55mm lens and/or a 55-200mm lens.

Altough i got to warn you that this version is alittle slimmed down and won't have a help engine for auto-focus, so not all lenses will focus as they have to.

I don´t now much about cameras its my first dslr. And i don´t have lens.And what is the difference betwen that lens (18-55mm lens and/or a 55-200mm lens)

If you can save some money and grab the t3i if you're going canon, you'll save money and it's almost identical to the new models. Same with Nikon; you don't need the newest model. I would also take a look at the first Sony RX100 as I actually prefer it over my D7000.

My compooter: http://imgur.com/a/mDFsx?

I don´t now much about cameras its my first dslr. And i don´t have lens.And what is the difference betwen that lens (18-55mm lens and/or a 55-200mm lens)

the lenses determine how mch closer you can get image's(easily said) 18-55mm is most fitted for portrait pictures and 55-200mm helps when things are a bit farther away(10-20meters at most)

also what @Feveredbike said, you don't need the latest, since the most specs are samilair with 1-2gen older ones, with a very low diffrence in technology inside.

Tanks for t he advice.