Install drivers from USB

Apologies if incorrect section. Building pc on Friday, don't have an optical drive. Windows 8 is installed to USB. I have another usb for drivers. My two questions are, 1. what drivers are needed to get up and running? 2. how do I install the drivers? Thanks.

all the motherboard drivers/ Graphics card drivers.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

all the motherboard drivers/ Graphics card drivers.

Alright got wireless adapter drivers, getting mobo and graphics card drivers right now.

EDIT: Wireless adapter drivers came in a .zip, how do I install those?

Alright got wireless adapter drivers, getting mobo and graphics card drivers right now.

chipset/sata/wireless/ethernet/audio etc every driver on the driver website for your mobo is what you need.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

truth is it will run with default drivers.  all you need is the wireless or NIC driver so you can connect to the internet and then download the rest of the drivers

"We will never make a 32-bit operating system." -- Bill Gates, 1989

truth is it will run with default drivers.  all you need is the wireless or NIC driver so you can connect to the internet and then download the rest of the drivers

Already downloading so I might as well get them now.

chipset/sata/wireless/ethernet/audio etc every driver on the driver website for your mobo is what you need.

Do I need SATA RAID/AHCI? I don't plan on using raid.

Do I need SATA RAID/AHCI? I don't plan on using raid.

if its all as one driver then yes if not just get the sata/ahci ones.