Having Issues with a Game

xkelley0529

Jeez use pastebin bro. Do that for me and I'll make sure to take a look once it's less off an eyesore.

Can you give more information on how it crashes?

Does it crash at startup? When a player joins the server? When a player goes to a certain place on the server?

One thing I immediately noticed is that you are using a very outdated version of java. Update to the latest java 7 64 bit version.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Here you go: http://pastebin.com/rM2k5sbf ,I think?

Now edit the original post and replace that big error message with a pastebin link.

So are you running any additional mods to what is included in the modpack?

Did this server ever work?

Can you give more information on how it crashes?

Does it crash at startup? When a player joins the server? When a player goes to a certain place on the server?

One thing I immediately noticed is that you are using a very outdated version of java. Update to the latest java 7 64 bit version.

It crashes about 5-10 seconds into trying to start up. Also I am using Java SDK 8 last I checked.

Now edit the original post and replace that big error message with a pastebin link.

So are you running any additional mods to what is included in the modpack?

Did this server ever work?

Will do right after I post this. Yes I am using the Simply Jetpacks mod, latest version for 1.6.4. Yes It worked right before my Internet went down at around 9:30ish and I tried to start it in between 10 and 10:30 and it didn't work. I have also tried a few times since then. Not working at all.

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/ExoGamer0529

It crashes about 5-10 seconds into trying to start up. Also I am using Java SDK 8 last I checked.

Will do right after I post this. Yes I am using the Simply Jetpacks mod, latest version for 1.6.4. Yes It worked right before my Internet went down at around 9:30ish and I tried to start it in between 10 and 10:30 and it didn't work. I have also tried a few times since then. Not working at all.

Make a completely new server with newly downloaded config files and everything. Then move your world folder over to the new server. Then try to start it up with fresh files.

The only thing you should be copying to the new server is the world folder, and a whitelist and startup code if you have any.

Make sure you always make a backup before trying stuff like this.

PS the code says youre using java 6.1

Are you sure you have the latest java 64 bit version? Go to java version checker to make sure: https://www.java.com/verify/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Who is using the simply jetpacks mod, you or everybody, are you using standard server files for FTB monster as you use this mod? If so that's probably the problem and as @Enderman said you should update java as well.

Make a completely new server with newly downloaded config files and everything. Then move your world folder over to the new server. Then try to start it up with fresh files.

The only thing you should be copying to the new server is the world folder, and a whitelist and startup code if you have any.

Make sure you always make a backup before trying stuff like this.

PS the code says youre using java 6.1

Are you sure you have the latest java 64 bit version? Go to java version checker to make sure: https://www. java.com/verify/

I have already tried that but I can try again.

Who is using the simply jetpacks mod, you or everybody, are you using standard server files for FTB monster as you use this mod? If so that's probably the problem and as @Enderman said you should update java as well.

The server is just for me so I can have my machines/quarry running 24/7, so there is no one else on the server but me. I do have the Simply Jetpacks mod in the mods folder inside of the server though.

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/ExoGamer0529