looking to purchase cat6 cable

CobalTicz
I dont know if this was the right category to ask this under but i want to buy a big box of cat6 cable like the 1000ft box. Im asking because i did some research and it seems that most cables are made improperly and dont meet specifications so i was gonna ask if you guys know of a reliable and good brand to buy from

it doesnt need to be cat6 i just want it to be but preferably cat6 or higher (pls dont lecture me on the uselessness of higher than cat5e)

Need to know where you are to recommend, I'm in the UK and I buy all my network cabling from Startech and have never experienced quality issues with Cat5e or Cat6 cabling.

Need to know where you are to recommend, I'm in the UK and I buy all my network cabling from Startech and have never experienced quality issues with Cat5e or Cat6 cabling.

im in the us

im in the us

Belden is the best quality cable youre going to find. 1000'/305M reels are around £650. Its pretty expensive, but is the best quality cable ive used.

Belden is the best quality cable youre going to find. 1000'/305M reels are around £650. Its pretty expensive, but is the best quality cable ive used.

could you link me to a specific cable i dont want to search there shop right now

it doesnt need to be cat6 i just want it to be but preferably cat6 or higher (pls dont lecture me on the uselessness of higher than cat5e)

I won't teach about the uselessness, but rather tell you that stiff Cat6 cables are a huge pain in the ass compared to quality cat 5 (cat5e is pasé since 2003) cables ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log