What should i do next?

KieranFretwell

After pop got spilled on my GPU i cleaned it up and let it dry, it is now in the computer and looks like it is working fine. Should i run a test that puts it on full load to see if it is stable? if not what should i do?..

Have a BBQ. I know you want some juicy steaks. I would see if it even outputs before you put it through any sort of tests. How do you spill soda on something that is inside a case? You probably should have just combined this post with the one about your motherboard.

I should be studying.

Have a BBQ. I know you want some juicy steaks. I would see if it even outputs before you put it through any sort of tests. How do you spill soda on something that is inside a case? You probably should have just combined this post with the one about your motherboard.

Yeah, sorry about that and it does output im using it now.. 

Yeah, sorry about that and it does output im using it now.. 

Well then run it through the paces. Hope it works out. Don't forget about that BBQ.

I should be studying.

Well then run it through the paces. Hope it works out. Don't forget about that BBQ.

I wont forget, and don't bother asking for an invite. 

I wont forget, and don't bother asking for an invite. 

I am in Japan, I wouldn't have been able to go even if I was invited. American/UK beef is nothing compared to Japanese beef anyways.

I should be studying.

I am in Japan, I wouldn't have been able to go even if I was invited. American/UK beef is nothing compared to Japanese beef anyways.

I know you are.