Help me check my build please.

Hey guys, I'm planning to build a new computer and I came up with this build. I'll be editing some videos and play some games. Can yu guys kindly give me come comments about this build? My budget is $700-$800. Will my GPU bottleneck my CPU? (is this a stupid question)

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($94.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 280 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($239.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: BitFenix Neos Black/Red ATX Mid Tower Case  ($51.00 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $789.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-25 22:22 EDT-0400

Looks good.

Do you already have an OS and CPU cooler (or are you using stock?) and monitors and peripherals?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

What will you be using your computer for?

Looks good.

Do you already have an OS and CPU cooler (or are you using stock?) and monitors and peripherals?

No, your CPU will not bottle neck any high end card for the next few years..

Otherwise, the build is good although it seems that you have forgotten an OS and a cpu cooler???

Yeah, I've already had a Windows 8 disc and a monitor, keyboard and mouse laying in my house  :P  And about the CPU cooler, is CM Hyper 212X  sufficient?

Is this motherboard good for some overclocking? If not, I'm planning to buy another Z97 motherboard. Since I'm restricted to my budget, I came up with these 3 mobos. Which one of these is better for SOME overclocking?

ASUS Z97-K

Gigabyte Z97X-SLI

Asus Z87-K

Hey guys, I'm planning to build a new computer and I came up with this build. I'll be editing some videos and play some games. Can yu guys kindly give me come comments about this build? My budget is $700-$800. Will my GPU bottleneck my CPU? (is this a stupid question)

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($94.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 280 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($239.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: BitFenix Neos Black/Red ATX Mid Tower Case  ($51.00 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $789.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-25 22:22 EDT-0400

Some suggestions. An aftermarket cpu cooler so that you can take overclock should you wish to. A slightly better memory kit that costs a little less. A better motherboard. An oem version of the hdd. The retail version is not needed as the motherboard includes 2 SATA cables. (As does the Asrock Z97 Anniversary.) The (semi-)modular version of the psu. Means less clutter in the case and an easier time building.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($234.99 @ NCIX US)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: Asus Z97-P ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($72.99 @ Amazon)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($50.40 @ Amazon)

Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 280 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($249.99 @ Newegg)

Case: BitFenix Neos Black/Red ATX Mid Tower Case  ($51.00 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $854.34

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-07-25 23:18 EDT-0400

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Yeah, I've already had a Windows 8 disc and a monitor, keyboard and mouse laying in my house  :P  And about the CPU cooler, is CM Hyper 212X  sufficient?

Yes it is a good cooler (For the price)