Mouse Bungees?

pyuu

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if mouse bungees are that useful and do they really matter?

What is your experience with mouse bungees and which one do you have?

i5-4670K | ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Corsair 750D | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair RM750 | Corsair H100i

I've used other people's computers that have them. I don't see the point to them and it felt literally the same as any other wired mouse.

It's definitely worth it. You don't feel any drag from the cable and you don't have to worry about it getting stuck anywhere. Especially if you have a large mousepad and use a low sensitivity in games it's way more comfortable. That said, I didn't actually buy a mouse bungee I just taped the cable to the side of my monitor.

I used to use one of these gadgets:

binder_clip-772946.jpg

It was free. It keeps my cord from getting caught under the desk or rubbing the edge of the desk. I just clipped my cord with the appropriate length of cable on the desk so I'd never run out, and now it doesn't drag, get tight, snag, etc. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I just taped the cable to the back edge of my desk with enough slack to keep it freely moving. That being said, I wouldn't mind owning a mouse bungee - it's a much more elegant solution.

I just make a circle of wire before wire managing the rest to the table so I can withdraw as much wire as I need from the loop. That or use this

I used to use one of these gadgets:

binder_clip-772946.jpg

It was free. It keeps my cord from getting caught under the desk or rubbing the edge of the desk. I just clipped my cord with the appropriate length of cable on the desk so I'd never run out, and now it doesn't drag, get tight, snag, etc. 

IMO there's no difference as long as your setup isn't really weird and you have a lot of junk on your desk by the mouse cord

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II