Rant about AT&T

They are charging $49 for what these assholes call an "activation fee" just because I'm moving.

I fought with the supervisor for 30 minutes and they finally decided to waive it. This is fucking unacceptable.

Why should I as a consumer be charged for an account which is already "activated"?

Shouldn't they just state that they're greedy fucks and that they charge $49 for every customer that moves?

They forced me to sign a 1 year contract, and yet they treat me this way.

How fucking colorful.

How hard is it to change the service address when they don't have to pay a third party to carry out such action? 

AT&T has their own branch of technicians that is well supplied with their own trucks and following. They get paid $20/hr at the maximum. It does not define burden covering those expenses on their perspective. 

For sending a technician out to my apartment complex, they charge $49 and emphasize that it is a fee beyond seasonality so their customers should be the party that should be burdened by such event. 

Are you fucking kidding me? 

They dared to have the audacity to commit fraud and artifice. 

I swear that I'm never going to use AT&T ever again. 

Aren't consumers supposed to be the upper hand? 

I'm going to leave this distasteful country sooner or later. 

The United States of America is full of unsatisfactory corporations that only has the desire to leech off of their prospects. 

Fuck the corrupted capitalism mentality. 

UPDATE: IT TOOK THEM 3 FUCKING WEEKS TO RESTORE MY INTERNET SERVICE AT MY NEW PLACE.

THEY WERE EXPERIENCING "HIGH AMOUNT OF WORKLOADS" IN MY FUCKING AREA.

I ALMOST WENT TO FUCKING COURT REGARDING THIS ISSUE.

I ASK THEM TO CANCEL MY SERVICE, TRANSFERRED ME OVER TO CANCELLATION WHERE I HAD TO WAIT 1 FUCKING HOUR TO TALK TO AN INDIAN WITH A HORRIBLE ACCENT (I'm not racist, but how the fuck am I supposed to understand them over the fucking phone).

THEN, THEY TOLD ME THAT I SIGNED A FUCKING CONTRACT AND THREATENED ME INSTEAD THAT I'M USING "VIOLENT  AND THREATENING LANGUAGE".

WHAT THE SHIT?

Thankfully, I recorded my calls from the 3 day mark and I got that on tape. I never cursed once.

They can go ahead and sue me. 

Fuck them.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

well.. that escalated quickly... :mellow:

Details separate people.

well damn, at least I think transfers and calling out a technician is free on Comcast

I wasn't aware there was a terrible out there that existed worse than awful.

Error: 410

Hehe...

Yes many corporations  milk off the masses, it's why they waived the fee to get you to stop yapping (no offence).

They would much rather free up the conflict by bribe than have an unsatisfied customer, it's sad you have to fight to get your way with these companies.