Reliable online store to buy ...

DeViLzzz

Anyone know of a reliable online store to buy a 250 GB or 320 GB Xbox 360 hard drive from?  I know I could just get a hard drive from a computer store and just open the casing I have for the current hard drive and get it to work with the Xbox 360 but really I don't want the work at this time.  I have a fat Xbox 360 btw and I am in Canada so I want to get one from a company that knows how to sell me one without me getting dinged at the border or something for import charges or whatever charges.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

doesn't fit fat model that is only for the slim.

Check again ;)

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Guys you refer me to a store that has one customer review?  How can that be reliable?

Anyone know of a reliable online store to buy a 250 GB or 320 GB Xbox 360 hard drive from?  I know I could just get a hard drive from a computer store and just open the casing I have for the current hard drive and get it to work with the Xbox 360 but really I don't want the work at this time.  I have a fat Xbox 360 btw and I am in Canada so I want to get one from a company that knows how to sell me one without me getting dinged at the border or something for import charges or whatever charges.

Oh come on just do it the ghetto way works out cheaper is more fun and you know stuff.

Oh come on just do it the ghetto way works out cheaper is more fun and you know stuff.

It may actually cost less to just get a premade one than doing it myself especially if I just settle on a 250 GB hard drive for Xbox 360.

not trying to be an ass but this question is dumb Amazon is the first place you should check when buying things its usually the cheapest plus their shipping is amazing and don't even get me started on prime

as far as building your own i dont know that sounds a bit crazy

It may actually cost less to just get a premade one than doing it myself especially if I just settle on a 250 GB hard drive for Xbox 360.

Well a Scorpio blue 320gb on amazon is $45 a non official compatible one is the same price but an official Microsoft one is over $100 so is up to you i guess

Well a Scorpio blue 320gb on amazon is $45 a non official compatible one is the same price but an official Microsoft one is over $100 so is up to you i guess

Woah wait a sec here I talked about getting one with a case in my last post and not an official one.  Also in regards to purchasing a drive that would work I don't think anyone linked me a WD Scorpio Blue 320 GB drive and when I looked for one now it surely wasn't at $45.  Please note in my description under my nick it says I am in Canada so I have to be shopping Amazon.ca.  I do have relatives in the US but I would not want to bug them to bring anything across the border as they would be the type to say they would need to declare it and so on.

not trying to be an ass but this question is dumb Amazon is the first place you should check when buying things its usually the cheapest plus their shipping is amazing and don't even get me started on prime

as far as building your own i dont know that sounds a bit crazy

Amazon in Canada is not that great so I don't look on there often for anything.  Heck most of the time they don't even carry what I am looking for that is in the US store.

http://www.amazon.ca/Western-Digital-WD3200BPVT-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0037NYQ7K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I see the drive is discontinued by the manufacturer and with that said do we get any sort of warranty from Western Digital if something goes wrong?  What is their deal with EOL?