Contest! OnePlus One Invite to give

Nomelas
Go to solution Solved by Nomelas,

Grats to NuroKnight & Nathan for winning the invites :) They have been claimed and purchased.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Would love an invite as I need to get my wife a birthday gift.. LOL  (I'll tell her it came from you as I'm probably already in the dog house.. It seems like I never the place but at least I get to watch what I want on TV =)  )

Thanks!

Edit:  Please remove me from any OnePlus One contests. I just got an invite from the OnePlus One forums completely randomly. If I get anymore I'll share them with the LTT community. Thanks ALL!

Edited by 2k2jet

the oneplus one is sh*t

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I need a new phone,

my old blackberry hardy works anymore

i would like to try android

Im still using a Samsung galaxy S1... ya... the first one. I can only use the messaging app, calender and phone apps because if i try to use anything else the phone just kinda stops working.

Multi-tasking? ya my phone doesnt really do that, you can have multiple apps open, if you want a paperweight that flashes a different image everynow and then. Dont even think about turning wifi on, all the notifications from facebook will cripple it. Ive used flip phones with better cameras than this. Even the apps that do work, dont work anymore (im looking at you messenger) it thinks its funny when it randomly jumps contacts, sending messages to unwanted people... lets just say ive ran around the house looking for my moms phone so i could delete some texts that weren't meant for her.... In all seriousness, Im in dire need of a phone upgrade,and have been missing out on all the greatest things android has to offer and would love to be able to use the One Plue One. If i dont get one, ill mostlikely get a nexus 5, or wait for the new iphones... You could be the one too keep me on team android  :D

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

I don't really have a compelling argument. My phone is crap (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) and I need to replace it soon.

I'll also withdraw, managed to get an invite of a forumlist i signed up on! Just waiting for the phone to arrive now :)

I received my invites and Winners will be contacted :) In the event they have already received an invite or no longer want it, I have a couple runner-ups to give them out to.

Thank you everyone for participating!

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Anyone else dieing inside? I've been refreshing LTT to see if I get a PM since 2:28pm.. lol

:(

Winners have been messaged, please check your PMs :)

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

If you didn't win I suggest heading over to the OnePlus One forums and checking it out, lots of people giving out invites currently. Pretty intense!

Meh.. The bots gobble them all up
=( thanks for the give away and heads up though

Edit:  Please remove me from any OnePlus One contests. I just got an invite from the OnePlus One forums completely randomly. If I get anymore I'll share them with the LTT community. Thanks ALL!

Edited by 2k2jet

Grats to NuroKnight & Nathan for winning the invites :) They have been claimed and purchased.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Congratulations you two and thanks to Nomelas for hosting this giveaway!

I hope I don't regret this.