CM nepton vs Corsair H100i

Is it worth paying the extra money for the h100i?

also is there any other cheaper solution? 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

The CM is 280 mm so they're not really that comparable i guess? 

who cares...

The CM is 280 mm so they're not really that comparable i guess? 

How much is the h100i?

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

How much is the h100i?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

How much is the h100i?

It also depends on where you live. On newegg.com the 240L is $140 and the H100i is currently $90 which is ridiculously cheap compared to the CM.

who cares...

It also depends on where you live. On newegg.com the 240L is $140 and the H100i is currently $70, which is ridiculously cheap!

$70 no wayyyyyyyyyyy, but they don't ship to nz, you mind buying it for me then sending me it. 

My Little Gaming Rig:

$70 no wayyyyyyyyyyy, but they don't ship to nz, you mind buying it for me then sending me it. 

Sorry, i checked twice and edited my post. $70 is for a refurbished one. :P The normal one is $90 according to the crossed out number beneath it. :D btw. i am not from the US, i can't buy from newegg either. :D

who cares...

Sorry, i checked twice and edited my post. $70 is for a refurbished one. :P The normal one is $90 according to the crossed out number beneath it. :D btw. i am not from the US, i can't buy from newegg either. :D

if im not wrong the h100i is 250 over here so still 

My Little Gaming Rig:

if im not wrong the h100i is 250 over here so still 

Holy balls! According to your sig you already have a H100i. If you don't necessarily need one, I'd rely on good ol' air cooling. :D

who cares...

Holy balls! According to your sig you already have a H100i. If you don't necessarily need one, I'd rely on good ol' air cooling. :D

its under future upgrades

My Little Gaming Rig:

its under future upgrades

Get a nice scyth ninja 3, quieter, cheaper, and better performing than h100i

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Get a nice scyth ninja 3, quieter, cheaper, and better performing than h100i

BUT IT AINT AS SEXY

My Little Gaming Rig:

BUT IT AINT AS SEXY

Look it up it looks great

Look it up it looks great

LOOKS LIKE A STANDARD CPU COOLER TO ME

My Little Gaming Rig:

LOOKS LIKE A STANDARD CPU COOLER TO ME

nah, that look standard?

385_scythe_ninja_3_withfan_big.jpgscythe_ninja3_kuehler_001.JPG

nah, that look standard?

385_scythe_ninja_3_withfan_big.jpgscythe_ninja3_kuehler_001.JPG

It's meh in my opinion, not as cool as having a 240m radiator in your case 

My Little Gaming Rig:

It's meh in my opinion, not as cool as having a 240m radiator in your case

I like it. And it is better. And won't leak. And is quieter. Buy everyone has there own opinion

In the Uk Refurb H100 is £35

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel