Super Widefinity

Hello

So until now I've been running Eyefinty on 3 Dell U2312HM monitors, this is all well and good however one of my displays has a few problems such as a pixel line and I would like to replace it with a new one, all things considered I would like to keep eyefinity but would somehow like to "upgrade" rather than spending a fair bit of money on what is exactly the same monitor just without the line.

With this in mind Ive considered making the middle one 3D but then looking online AMD HD3D seams like nothing to call home about so I considered getting one of these super wide displays that are 29" and have a 2560x1080 resolution, I would then put this in the middle and have the two thinner Dells on the outside, I do understand the burden this will put on my graphics card and the issue here with just how wide its going to be and everything, I'm fine with that I sit well back from the displays and I have two 7970s in Crossfire which I'm confident will do an acceptable job. The question here is it possible to run a 2560x1080 display with two 1920x1080 displays in Eyefinity?

For reference the monitor I am considering is this LG as I'm quite impressed by their more recent displays

http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/29%22+LG+29EA93+Widescreen+IPS+DisplayPort+Monitor+?productId=54567

That being said having pulled apart a few Ultrasharps I can't help but notice they have LG panels inside so I might just get the 29" Dell to match my current Dell screens. (the image is pretty good anyway) so same resolution and compatability question applies there.

I always though that with these multi screen setups you had to have the same resolution on all the monitors. Also get the dell, it will match and LG put glossy bezels on everything because they are fucked in the head.

I wonder what 3x 21:9 screens would look like in eyefinity, It would be incredible

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.