Ummm... haelp?

ciprian97pop

So, last night I turned off my pc like usual. Didn't had any problems with it.

This morning when I tried to turn it on, it wouldn't boot

So, it would show me the motherboard manufacturer(specs in my signature), then a small line inthe upper left part of the screen aand it would stay like this forever. I didn't messed in the bios before of this( even though I tried now to change the boot order but this didn't had any effect).

I think that is a motherboard problem because if it was a hdd problen, it would probably restarted after the windows logo.

I'm writing this on my phone so please forgive me for any gramatical errors :D

Also, if you need, I'll try to make a video to show you what's actually happening

Thanks for your help and have a happy easter:)

Also, I made a video to show you the problem

https://youtu.be/Gd12jaiMxpM

Sorry for the quality

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

that's really weird, can you still access the BIOS? a vid would be helpful or a picture

that's really weird, can you still access the BIOS? a vid would be helpful or a picture

Yes, I can access the bios and I'm making now a video

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

that is indeed weird! maybe try clearing the bios? (removing the motherboard battery) also unplug the power and leave it for a minute?

Ok, I'll try to do that

I've made the video even if I don't know how much it will help

Another thing that I should mention is that now, after a few restarts and forced shut downs, it showed me a error saying that the pc couldnt'b boot because of a oc fail or a posting fail

Plugging it out and letting it rest for a few minutes haven't had any effect. The only option left is to take out the cmos battery. Only if you don't have any other suggestions :D

Does the bios see the drives? If so then you may have a broken bootloader, please list what OS you use.

Comb it with a brick

Same happened to me and it turned out that my sata cable was unplugged. Like wot? Plugged it in and that happened waited for 10 minutes it booted and everything went to normal

Does the bios see the drives? If so then you may have a broken bootloader, please list what OS you use.

You are probably saying about that screen in which it said that it hasn't detected any driver. That thing appears sice I bought the pc. It's something normal. I use Win7 ultimate x64

Same happened to me and it turned out that my sata cable was unplugg7ed. Like wot? Plugged it in and that happened waited for 10 minutes it booted and everything went to normal

I had once a problem with my sata cable.it wasn't plugged in but it gave me an error saying"plug in an hdd and press enter to continue" so I don't think that the hdd is a problem even though I'll try to use another sata connector from the motherboard

so is it fixed?

It's still opened up(I cleaned it a litle)

I changed the sata port on the motherboard and I took out the cmos. If these things don' work it probably means that it's dead. I won't bother with it. Gonna beg my parents to give me money for a new motherboard, ddr3 ram and psu. I already have an x4 750k

It's still opened up(I cleaned it a litle)

I changed the sata port on the motherboard and I took out the cmos. If these things don' work it probably means that it's dead. I won't bother with it. Gonna beg my parents to give me money for a new motherboard, ddr3 ram and psu. I already have an x4 750k

that would suck, but you are definitely due for an upgrade :D If you're running more than one drive you can unplug the second one, maybe try the SATA0 port

that would suck, but you are definitely due for an upgrade :D If you're running more than one drive you can unplug the second one, maybe try the SATA0 port

It's officially dead. I've tried everything but it still doesn't work. I have 2 sata ports on the motherboard and I tried both of them but it still doesn't work

R.I.P

2007-2014

It's officially dead. I've tried everything but it still doesn't work. I have 2 sata ports on the motherboard and I tried both of them but it still doesn't work

R.I.P

2007-2014

I'm really sorry man :/ dat sad moment....hope you can find a new motherboard soon

do you have any ide hdds and cables? maybe try them..

btw 2007-2014 is a pretty good run! even if its dead id be proud of it..

Yep, it was a good pc and it holded up admirably, the only things that I had to change were the gpu and the psu

No, I don't have any sata cables or hdd's but I think that if the hdd was the problem, it would have given me some signs before it died.

Even though that would be something to laugh about if I will upgrade my pc and the hdd would be the problem