Prime instant video

Go to solution Solved by JustTooDank,

Yup you would have to buy. Only certain Instant videos are Prime compatible. I wouldn't get Prime for the video, I have it for the shipping and I've watched maybe one tv show. Amazon gets the Hulu/Netflix rejects.

I am thinking of getting Amazon prime for instant video, some movies like Iron Man 3 you can't rent you can only buy, so would I have to buy that even though I have prime?  Same thing with Lost.

Yup you would have to buy. Only certain Instant videos are Prime compatible. I wouldn't get Prime for the video, I have it for the shipping and I've watched maybe one tv show. Amazon gets the Hulu/Netflix rejects.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

I bought prime as a student for $39 for this year.. compared to Netflix, prime's library of videos via movies lacks a lot of appealing titles.

I pretty much only have prime because of the shipping, if you're looking for movies I'd go with Netflix. If you're purchasing movies (I purchased one via prime), then go right ahead.

Hands are perfect cupholders.