Making different files open with different programs

I have ISOs of ps2, ps1, and gamecube games. But i can only choose ONE default program to open ISOs. Is there any way i can get around this other that doing Right Click > Open with... ?

Im using windows 7 btw.

I have ISOs of ps2, ps1, and gamecube games. But i can only choose ONE default program to open ISOs. Is there any way i can get around this other that doing Right Click > Open with... ?

Im using windows 7 btw.

Change the default program that opens said file type with? Give me one second and i'll take a screen capture. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Nope, when you use Right Click --> Open With --> Select, it will always open every file with that extension with .ISO with the program selected. It's a bit tough for windows to guess which emulator the .ISO is for

right click -> open with -> choose default program -> 'choose a program and uncheck the always open with box'

or sth like that on an english machine.....

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

No, you can only choose default programs to open different file types, not multiple programs for one file type, so far as I know. Although, depending on the emulator you're using, you should be able to add a directory to open game files from. If it doesn't let you point towards the ISOs, just try to extract them first.

I know you can do it in dolphin (for gamecube) at least.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

nevermind...

Thought we were trying to do something else...

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

that is stupid -_- You should be able to make it so at least files in a certain folder open with a certain program. But my ps1, ps2, and gamecube roms are ALL ISO files

that is stupid -_- You should be able to make it so at least files in a certain folder open with a certain program. But my ps1, ps2, and gamecube roms are ALL ISO files

You might be able to find a 3rd party application to do it, but I seriously doubt it. I mean, all the files are the same type. That would be like me wanting to open all my school spreadsheets with excel, finance spreadsheets with LibreOffice, and work spreadsheets with Google Sheets. What's the point?

I still think your best bet is to just point each emulator to a directory with ROMs.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Because there is no 1 single emulator that can run all of them, Thats the point

You might be able to find a 3rd party application to do it, but I seriously doubt it. I mean, all the files are the same type. That would be like me wanting to open all my school spreadsheets with excel, finance spreadsheets with LibreOffice, and work spreadsheets with Google Sheets. What's the point?

I still think your best bet is to just point each emulator to a directory with ROMs.

Because there is no 1 single emulator that can run all of them, Thats the point

I was speaking from a general perspective on opening a single file type with different programs. Obviously, there's no one emulator for everything.