Cooling question

Go to solution Solved by VSG,

Go ahead and run both the CPU and GPU in the loop cooled by the 240mm rad alone now and add in the 360mm rad later. The shared 240mm will be better than a stock cooler, you may just not want to overclock aggressively for now.

hi guys, i have Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm Radiator, With Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition Twin Pack Fan (CO-9050008-WW) and was thinking is this is enough to cool my CPU (Intel Core i7-4770K) + GPU (Evga Nvidia Gtx 780 EVGA GeForce GTX780), i know its not enough i'll be adding another 360 Rad after about a month or 2, but just for now, should i run the whole thing in the same loop, or just the cpu, and run the GPU with the stock cooler, untill i get the 360 rad? i am asking in case anyone have ever done it before and the temps were fine.

Go ahead and run both the CPU and GPU in the loop cooled by the 240mm rad alone now and add in the 360mm rad later. The shared 240mm will be better than a stock cooler, you may just not want to overclock aggressively for now.

yeah i wont overclock untill i get the 360 rad for sure, thanks :D