Amazon Rockstar Deals (US only)

Over 80% off on some great new and old Rockstar Games titles.

http://www.amazon.com/b/?node=7266959011&pf_rd_p=1740132462&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0MGF4VBC5A731NDZ3M7H&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_1_s_DVGFeb25

Edit- thanks to @Jogostar you can get it in any country with this website:

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Just fill in your address with a US one and re-enter your credit card details.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

works for me, too.

I live in Switzerland...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

works for me, too.

I live in Switzerland...

says on the page only works for people with a US billing address, but you can get around that easily...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

says on the page only works for people with a US billing address, but you can get around that easily...

yup.

I used this: http://de.fakenamegenerator.com/

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Good prices. I guess if you missed steam sales then it is a good time to pick up some cheap games.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

that has a mastercard on it couldnt u just use that to charge stuff to it?

no, there just randomly generated

no, there just randomly generated

so if u put that in a site it would just say invalid? whats the point of it generating it?

so if u put that in a site it would just say invalid? whats the point of it generating it?

they don't have to work to be counted as valid, as long as they have a certain amount of numbers in them that match up, itll work. I'm using one atm and for free stuff it works fine

they don't have to work to be counted as valid, as long as they have a certain amount of numbers in them that match up, itll work. I'm using one atm and for free stuff it works fine

Yeah, but most sites that need a CC to get something for free, it usually takes £1/$1/€1/etc from the card to make sure it's valid.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Gonna try to pick up Bully and Max Payne 3 if I can, thanks for the link!

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212+ GPU: MSI Twin Frozr 3 7850 Case: HAF 912 RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: OCZ Modxstream 600W Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-LK HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda