Corsair H100i Vs H105

Price Isnt A Matter  

Is The H105 Better

OR Is The H100i Better And The H105 Not Worth IT

Thanks Amin :D

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

Price Isnt A Matter  

Is The H105 Better

Neither unless you enjoy hearing hair driers. 

Custom loop or just air cool. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

go with the H100I is just comercial shit of corsair to make you believe that the H105 is beter even the H100 is just the same as the H100I its comercial advertisment.. .

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Price Isnt A Matter  

Is The H105 Better

and if you really want AIO watercooling, go with the swiftec H220 or the NZXT Kraken X60 (on silent). They both have some of the best temps and are the quietest. 

Neither unless you enjoy hearing hair driers. 

Custom loop or just air cool. 

Funny I can barely hear my H80i they are perfectly fine noise wise... but back to the topic at hand get whichever you want the H105 I believe does not have LED's or software control so those would be reasons to get the h100i instead.

Funny I can barely hear my H80i they are perfectly fine noise wise...

I'm talking about noise on load. If it makes any noticeable noise when not on load such as browsing LTT and doing youtube, there's something wrong. My stock intel CPU cooler is silent when watching youtube videos too..

I'm talking about noise on load. If it makes any noticeable noise when not on load such as browsing LTT and doing youtube, there's something wrong. My stock intel CPU cooler is silent when watching youtube videos too..

I render videos and do photoshop and dreamweaver work cranking the cpu usage to 100% most of the time when rendering out things and I barely hear it.

If the rest of your build was intended for silence (undervolted/controlled fans, quieter GPU, SSD/green hard drive), then adding in an AIO, especially the H100i, will make your case louder. Not loud, just a bit louder than all the silent things in your case.

Between the two of them, I'd say get whichever one you can find cheaper, which is probably the H100i. Beyond that, it's aesthetic differences mostly. I personally like the idea of the no-frills Asetek plug-and-play, but that's just me.