$100 or less tech gadgets - suggestion thread

LinusTech

razers nabu when its released

the dev kit is 49$, razer has said the price will be no more than 99$ when its released to everyone

http://www.razerzone.com/nabu

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Superlux Headphones!

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

• 4 weeks later...

Velcro cable ties, can't tell you how many i've used, and how handy they are for me with how many cables i have with how limited the area is that i need them to run through, and when i have to move stuff having my cables sorted is very handy. Velcro Cable Ties

Nothing to see here, move along

Raspberry Pi

Indigo XS TIM

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Intel Pentium "g7-3258K" (My name for the Pentium G3258, like i7, but oh never mind.)

ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX Motherboard

Leatherman Squirt ES4

Micro Center USB 3.0 128GB Flash Drive-seriously, only $49.99

Subscription to 2600 magazine for one year

Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid

Razer DeathAdder 2013

bellroy Note Sleeve wallet

Nite Ize Gear Tie

Nite Ize s-biner Key Rack

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Fitbit

Is a fitbit really futureproof with the smartwatches being out there? I saw a really nice fitness wristband that would recognize your motions in fitness, I'd go for that instead. 

V-moda boom pro mic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Those little cable comb things, even a good screwdriver could be a idea...

The Goal Zero Lighthouse or the Torch 250. http://www.goalzero.com/p/239/torch-250-flashlight/22:1/

http://www.goalzero.com/p/180/lighthouse-250-lantern/22:1/

Basically anything from Goal Zero under $100 can go in the video.

(Also I own the Lighthouse, Torch, Nomad 13, Nomad 7, and Yeti 150. And soon I will have two Boulder 15's. They have all worked great so far.)

BlueLounge Nest (http://www.bluelounge.com/products/nest/) is cheaper and better than the Cooler Master Jas Mini that was recently featured. $15, and it fits any sized tablet/phone (sans case), plus it acts as a little tray to hold random items.

Kingston Mobilelite wireless G2. Now with bigger battery and features WLAN ethernet port. Can act like a mobile router. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GTGETFG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

This, I got one, I use it every day, I like it a lot.

Also maybe a video some time doing cheap mice comparisons, like sub 30$ or even sub 20$. Everyone always does higher end mice and neglects the kind of mouse that someone like my dad would buy. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Chrome cast is a really  good idea as it is very  good an makes your TV into a smart TV  

I just recently started using the Rosewill Media Player Remote and I love it.  I can watch shows or movies from my bed and control the volume without having to get up.  If you are the using the Media Player you will basically have all the same functions as a dvd player.  Another thing I really like is that you can put your computer into sleep mode from the remote.

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

Gunnar glasses? I personally can't use a PC without them. 

:/

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

How about a Joystick review? Star Citizen despite being not released, yet is hugely popular and Space Sims slowly seem to come back. So I'd suggest the Thrustmaster T-Flight Stick X and/or the T-Flight Hotas X. I have the T-Flight Stick X (the Hotas was a bit too bulky for my setup) myself and for that price I am extremely happy with it. The most astounding thing about it for me is that the Stick ALWAYS finds it center position even after about two years without having a huge deadzone. Also you can adjust the stick resistance steplessly which is very handy. Workmanship is pretty decent for the price, too. The only thing which is not ideal with the T-Flight Stick X is the throttle control which is a bit too notchy for precise adjustments, not a dealbreaker, though. Overall the best Joystick I ever had and oddly enough, also by far the cheapest one.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

• 11 months later...

blue snowball ice.