LinusCoin could be a thing!

Man that sucks, keep us posted!

I will, thanks for understanding :)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

read, thought, imagend, followed, liked it, sharing it? nahh just reaching 2 twitter bots and nothing else.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

this looks like it could turn interesting if all the bugs get worked out and the coin can be mined. you never know! this could be the next bitcoin!!!

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

Are you making a coin too? Or?

I think he's giving a suggestion for the logo. (which I am not changing, sorry)

Quick update, I need to get a VM of debian going so that mean I need to download 4.5gb... Its going to take a while.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Quick update, I need to get a VM of debian going so that mean I need to download 4.5gb... Its going to take a while.

So likely tomorrow then?

So likely tomorrow then?

Hopefully, can't make a promise.

Hopefully, can't make a promise.

Yeah, I know  :P

Its just hard for me to get home often with sports and school, Especially because I want to be one of the first to mine it

linuscoin

Or

bland L1

Sooo you wouldnt change it if it looked like this??? i decided to fire up Photoshop and make a prototype of what a coin could look like. (: enjoy

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

Bragging rights  ;)

It would be more productive to build a hollow bronze statue in his likeness with a water cooled rig inside the chest with intake fans situated on his nipples and an exhaust port coming out of his buttocks

How many LoganCoins for each LinusCoin?

one Logancoin will get you 0.000000000000000000000000001 Linuscoin :P 

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

one Logancoin will get you 0.000000000000000000000000001 Linuscoin :P

D: how dare you ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Or

Sooo you wouldnt change it if it looked like this??? i decided to fire up Photoshop and make a prototype of what a coin could look like. (: enjoy

If you changed the linus picture to the one I have, then I would use it ;)