New PC but bad frame pacing

KingNets
Go to solution Solved by Paul Rudd,
22 hours ago, KingNets said:

New pc but having bad frame pacing in fortnite. RTX 2070 and amd 5 2600

Spare CPU usage means you're bottle-necked by your single-thread performance, rather than lack of cores. You traded your single-threaded performance away for more cores, thus gaming performance suffers in certain games. Especially Fortnite and CSGO. You may be able to get 10-20% better results with a higher CPU overclock and/or a higher speed RAM/speed overclock. You will also find that the lowest graphic settings will result in higher fps than ultra settings, but you're still gonna have frame pacing issues.

May sound patronizing but have you installed drivers ?

2 minutes ago, Flipper1 said:

May sound patronizing but have you installed drivers ?

I have done everything

8 minutes ago, KingNets said:

I have done everything

Then i am out of ideas. Sorry bud

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

22 hours ago, KingNets said:

New pc but having bad frame pacing in fortnite. RTX 2070 and amd 5 2600

Spare CPU usage means you're bottle-necked by your single-thread performance, rather than lack of cores. You traded your single-threaded performance away for more cores, thus gaming performance suffers in certain games. Especially Fortnite and CSGO. You may be able to get 10-20% better results with a higher CPU overclock and/or a higher speed RAM/speed overclock. You will also find that the lowest graphic settings will result in higher fps than ultra settings, but you're still gonna have frame pacing issues.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

What should I do then, everyone who has this combo amd 5 2600 and rtx 2070 gonna have frame pacing problems? I dont believe that

1 minute ago, KingNets said:

What should I do then, everyone who has this combo amd 5 2600 and rtx 2070 gonna have frame pacing problems? I dont believe that

First result when searching YouTube.