Help with Asrock RGB software

Hamface55

I have a asrock motherboard but the RGB program for the motherboard is pretty bad. It does not even launch half the time it keeps crashing. Is there a program that will control the strips if they are hooked up to the motherboard?

Each motherboard / set of RGB strips is normally proprietary so you need to look out for that. Who makes your strips?

It worked fine before but ever since 10-15 mins ago it crashes every time I try to load it up. It loads up for a second but then crashes. I do not even get an opportunity to change the color.

1 minute ago, lieder1987 said:

Each motherboard / set of RGB strips is normally proprietary so you need to look out for that. Who makes your strips?

Phanteks makes them

Every time I try to launch the ASRRGBLED program it crashes. It launches saying "detecting LED peripherals" then goes away and never pops up. I have restarted my pc. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Set to high priority. Run with administrator. I dont know what to do. I just built my PC yesterday. My LEDs on the inside are still lit up so I know they have a good connection and are connected. I am pretty sure I also have the most recent drivers. I just updated my motherboard and gpu and other things like that. I am even on the latest windows update. What can I do to get it to launch again? I have the b450 pro4. The program was working fine a couple hours ago. I cant use a different program because the LED strips and fans are plugged directly into the motherboard.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

@Hamface55 Hey, I'm literally having the exact same problem. I even have the same MOBO. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks!

12 hours ago, Katie Rizea said:

@Hamface55 Hey, I'm literally having the exact same problem. I even have the same MOBO. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks!

My issue was that asus aura was open. I just had to go to task manager and close aura. Sorry for a delayed response. Hopefully this helps you. If its not aura tho do you have any other lighting programs? Sometimes they just conflict each other.