Studio speakers 100~ USD

I have a Yamaha Steinberg Soundcard with a left and right 1/4 inch jack. (Link UR22)

Currently I have Sennheiser HD 280 Pro 64 ohm studio headphones & they sound phenomenal. 

Is there anything you can recommend for 100 dollars roughly new in terms of headphones? 
Is 100 dollars too low? I understand that sometimes you need to spend at least a certain amount for decent quality at worst in other hobbies.

I am looking for studio speakers. I don't like it when my speakers or headphones are equalized to enunciate the bass or something over other frequencies. I also need it for when I write music, I can equalize things how I need them. 

• 2 weeks later...

On the headphones part, if you go up to 200 USD you can get Massdrop Sennheiser HD6XX. They are regarded as one of the best headsets for under 1000 dollars. 

On the speaker side it sounds like you need studio monitors, but someone else gotta fill you inn about those.

11 minutes ago, Zombiesnax said:

On the headphones part, if you go up to 200 USD you can get Massdrop Sennheiser HD6XX. They are regarded as one of the best headsets for under 1000 dollars. 

Thanks! Unfortunately I already own the headphones I mentioned. Those are some great recommendations I’ll keep in mind however.