Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RTX 2080 - 2 4Ks?

Omda Basha
 Share

hello folks, just received my RTX 2080, got the gigabyte RGB, I wounder if it can run 2 4K monitors? I got the Dell U2718Q and the LG 27UD59-B. Probably no issues on using office and internet .. but what about games? anyone faced issues?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Omda Basha said:

hello folks, just received my RTX 2080, got the gigabyte RGB, I wounder if it can run 2 4K monitors? I got the Dell U2718Q and the LG 27UD59-B. Probably no issues on using office and internet .. but what about games? anyone faced issues?

Dude you got some money

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yifti :) ... will be broke for some months ..... got the 9900k, z390 aorus master and cooler master 360ML ... I had the money but not anymore I guess :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Omda Basha said:

:) ... will be broke for some months ..... got the 9900k, z390 aorus master and cooler master 360ML ... I had the money but not anymore I guess :)

Dude wow.... Tbh I saved for the last 5 years(13 now). Could have probably build something around the 2.5k budget as well, or even more, just didn't see how that would be a good investment since of my age. In the end I went with a ryzen 5 2600 and rx580.

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Yifti said:

Dude wow.... Tbh I saved for the last 5 years(13 now). Could have probably build something around the 2.5k budget as well, or even more, just didn't saw how that would be a good investment since of my age.

good decision ... get something small for fun and games and save for college

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Omda Basha said:

good decision ... get something small for fun and games and save for college

We don't have college where I live, but I am saving for a car or a Master's Degree in something related to computers.

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

define "run"?

 

you can hook up 4 4K displays to it, and all 4 will have no issue with displaying a 4K image, but as expected you wont be running the latest triple-A titles on max settings with such a setup.

 

EDIT: for clarification:

- do you intend on running games in eyefinity, or just on one display

- do you intend to crank things to the max?

- ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

define "run"?

 

you can hook up 4 4K displays to it, and all 4 will have no issue with displaying a 4K image, but as expected you wont be running the latest triple-A titles on max settings with such a setup.

 

EDIT: for clarification:

- do you intend on running games in eyefinity, or just on one display

- do you intend to crank things to the max?

- ...

Did I spot a furry?

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

define "run"?

 

you can hook up 4 4K displays to it, and all 4 will have no issue with displaying a 4K image, but as expected you wont be running the latest triple-A titles on max settings with such a setup.

 

EDIT: for clarification:

- do you intend on running games in eyefinity, or just on one display

- do you intend to crank things to the max?

- ...

well for now I was thinking of a game on one of them and internet or video running on the other ... difficult to play majority of games on n screens as the bezel gets in the way .. but would it be able to run both at 4k whether with this setup or with games on the 2 monitors?

I got the items but won't be able to build before mid Dec. .. so if I need something else now will be the time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, manikyath said:

no, i just really need to shave ;)

Lel

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×