3ds games help

Quintavious V

alright so basically i live in Australia and i have a north american 3ds from the middle east, the guy who sold me the 3ds told me not to buy games that aren't american and i accidentally did that with Pokemon moon and it wouldn't work (screw you Nintendo). I cant find my Pokemon ORAS and i'm wondering if there's any places here that i can get american games from

You'll likely have to buy from American sellers on eBay that ship to Australia.

I know.in the past there was a Homebrew back to remove the region lock, but of course I am.not allowed to talk about that stuff here.. (I loved how all the previous Nintendo handhelds had no region lock.. rip :()

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

14 hours ago, Minibois said:

You'll likely have to buy from American sellers on eBay that ship to Australia.

I know.in the past there was a Homebrew back to remove the region lock, but of course I am.not allowed to talk about that stuff here.. (I loved how all the previous Nintendo handhelds had no region lock.. rip :()

Alright, thanks!