Alphacool has a waterblock/reservoir/pump combo called the eisbaer. I am wondering if it would be powerful enough to push water through the block then through an EK-VGA Supremacy gpu block, then through a 280mm slim primochill rad? If it does, this is probably what i'll run in my custom watercooling rig.

28 minutes ago, rocketbagel said:

Alphacool has a waterblock/reservoir/pump combo called the eisbaer. I am wondering if it would be powerful enough to push water through the block then through an EK-VGA Supremacy gpu block, then through a 280mm slim primochill rad? If it does, this is probably what i'll run in my custom watercooling rig.

i think it'll be difficult. I enquired about making a loop with one gpu block and two radiators and they said it won't work. Since radiators are the least restrictive components in a loop, I would imagine one gpu block and a radiator wouldn't be too different.

Alphacool basically recommends having one pump per block as far as these Eisbaer LT style pumps go. If you want to incoorporate a GPU, they say you should use one of the gpu blocks that have a pump in it too.

1 hour ago, For Science! said:

i think it'll be difficult. I enquired about making a loop with one gpu block and two radiators and they said it won't work. Since radiators are the least restrictive components in a loop, I would imagine one gpu block and a radiator wouldn't be too different.

Alphacool basically recommends having one pump per block as far as these Eisbaer LT style pumps go. If you want to incoorporate a GPU, they say you should use one of the gpu blocks that have a pump in it too.

So I would have to include one of their gpu blocks? I guess its convenient that they are the only company to make a full cover gpu block for my card. Thanks for the answer.