How do I enable GSync?

celpas

I just got a Dell S2716DG but I have no clue how to enable GSync. In the game, assassins creed origins, there are 3 options in Vsync: On, Off and Adaptive. Kinda confused here. Any help is appreciated :) 

You can enable it in Nvidia control panel under the "Display" tab. :) 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GSync has nothing to do with VSync, just turn it off and gsync should already be running. If you want to check you can go to your NVidia control pnle

1 minute ago, Mephi00 said:

GSync has nothing to do with VSync, just turn it off and gsync should already be running. If you want to check you can go to your NVidia control pnle

So I should just enable it in control panel and it will always be enabled in every game I play right? I don't need to fiddle with ingame settings to enable it?

5 minutes ago, celpas said:

So I should just enable it in control panel and it will always be enabled in every game I play right? I don't need to fiddle with ingame settings to enable it?

Turn it off ingame and turn it on or off(how you like it) in the control panel

Take a look at Blurbusters' Gsync guide here: https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/gsync101-input-lag-tests-and-settings/

It has a lot of useful info, an a list of recommended settings on one of the last pages. :)

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods