Computer Chair reccomendations

Looking for a gaming / relaxing chair... No work just home use

I would like a high back, something I could rest my head on, built in lumbar support, and something I could relaxing while watching YouTube.

The only thing I've found is the SecretLabs Titan, but the only thing is its made for big boys (I'm 165lbs, 6'0")

I purchased an amazon chair but the foam has gone completely flat in 6 months and the plastic frame is not very comfortable....

6 minutes ago, Yuugi said:

Looking for a gaming / relaxing chair... No work just home use

I would like a high back, something I could rest my head on, built in lumbar support, and something I could relaxing while watching YouTube.

The only thing I've found is the SecretLabs Titan, but the only thing is its made for big boys (I'm 165lbs, 6'0")

I purchased an amazon chair but the foam has gone completely flat in 6 months and the plastic frame is not very comfortable....

price range?

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

The SecretLabs Titan is currently $500 cad, willing to go there... wouldn't like to go much higher

26 minutes ago, Yuugi said:

Just buy any of the "racing" "gaming" chairs, they're all basically the same and come from the same OEMs, past the cheapest Chinese ones GT Omega, DX racer, ect.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Nightingale LXO 6000

most comfortable chair I've ever used, my friend's is like 20 (maybe hyperbole, but it's OLD) years old and still feels like new.

I should have mentioned, I cant afford a Herman Miller