Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New processor

 Share

Is now a good time to buy a 2700X or could i still buy it and wait until Zen2+ to upgrade again? Currently have a i7 6700 and it's starting to struggle a bit in di vinci resolve. I also game was considering a i7 9700k but since i play in 4k there wouldnt be a massive difference between the 2700x and 9700k. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can wait, then wait. I would suggest grabbing the 2600 but you wont see a big difference. I suggest waiting, currently intel CPUs are in supply shortage and are overpriced compared to msrp also they are overpriced in general

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×