How do you use Bitspower multi link fittings?

So I'm trying to figure out exactly how the tube gets secured to the multi link fitting. The tube goes in with it being screwed down so I feel like I'm missing something.

The top part of the fitting unscrews and has an o-ring inside but the tube pulls right out once you tighten it. Basically the tube goes in the same amount whether the top is unscrewed or not.

Is it supposed to tighten down or something or does it just sit inside?

The tube goes into the fitting very tightly. You have got to make sure that it is perfectly strait though.

hello

The tube goes into the fitting very tightly. You have got to make sure that it is perfectly strait though.

So what's the point of the top part that tightens? Does it work once the end of the tube is chamfered?

So what's the point of the top part that tightens? Does it work once the end of the tube is chamfered?

?? You screw the fitting into the waterblock, then push the tube into it.

hello

The new enhance fittings you speak of are for full acrylic loops,it has a zero insertion force and works by the screw down compression ring acting on a washer.

The traditional c47 fitting is a double o-ring design that requires a bit of push to fit,I use them all the time

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

The new enhance fittings you speak of are for full acrylic loops,it has a zero insertion force and works by the screw down compression ring acting on a washer.

The traditional c47 fitting is a double o-ring design that requires a bit of push to fit,I use them all the time

They have 2 o-rings in them. They say they are made for E22 tubing which is what I have.

I'm just wondering how the tube is secured into the fitting because it doesn't seem like it will stay. It goes inside the fitting a couple mm and that's it. I was kinda expecting it to go a little deeper than that but it doesn't. I don't know if it will go in further once it's chamfered since I haven't got to that part yet.

I'm just confused as to what the top part that unscrews is supposed to do because the tube goes straight in even when it's tightened.

Sorry, this whole thing is new to me and I want to make sure I don't jack it up.

They have 2 o-rings in them. They say they are made for E22 tubing which is what I have.

I'm just wondering how the tube is secured into the fitting because it doesn't seem like it will stay. It goes inside the fitting a couple mm and that's it. I was kinda expecting it to go a little deeper than that but it doesn't. I don't know if it will go in further once it's chamfered since I haven't got to that part yet.

I'm just confused as to what the top part that unscrews is supposed to do because the tube goes straight in even when it's tightened.

Sorry, this whole thing is new to me and I want to make sure I don't jack it up.

Check the washer that fits between the tube and the fitting,doesnt sound right if you can easily pull it out.

Can you post pics of the fitting stripped down?

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

post-9310-13892157617247_thumb.jpg

There's two more additional rings, ones on the inside and ones on the end that screws to the block.

Not sure if that's how you wanted the photo

Alright I think I got it to work after cutting a small test tube, chamfering the edge and then sanding it.

I had to push pretty hard to get it past the inside o-ring. I guess that's what you're supposed to do. I didn't want to break it so that's why I wasn't pushing on it.

It seems pretty secure, I was pulling on it and it wasn't letting go.

Sorry for wasting your time, these fittings are a lot different than I'm used to.

Alright I think I got it to work after cutting a small test tube, chamfering the edge and then sanding it.

I had to push pretty hard to get it past the inside o-ring. I guess that's what you're supposed to do. I didn't want to break it so that's why I wasn't pushing on it.

It seems pretty secure, I was pulling on it and it wasn't letting go.

Sorry for wasting your time, these fittings are a lot different than I'm used to.

I found them to not need much force,tube does vary tho.

I found them to not need much force,tube does vary tho.

It's 13mm tubing.

I just had to push it hard enough to get past that inner o ring. The tube is supposed to be inside that ring correct?

It's 13mm tubing.

I just had to push it hard enough to get past that inner o ring. The tube is supposed to be inside that ring correct?

Yes.

be careful not to damage the o-rings with undressed tube. Chamfer and clean the edges before inserting,use a smear of silicone grease on the leading edge if they are problematic

Yes.

be careful not to damage the o-rings with undressed tube. Chamfer and clean the edges before inserting,use a smear of silicone grease on the leading edge if they are problematic

I actually did tear up the o ring on a few of them even though the tube was nice and smooth. Wasn't a big deal since I bought 2 more fittings than I needed so I just switched them.

Gotta say, bending acrylic is a bitch and now I know why not many people do it.

My builds almost done, just need to rebend a tube since I put it in the wrong outlet of the pump because EK fails at life. They said the outlet is clearly marked but mine was blank. It was the one furthest to the back which I thought to be odd.