1k Gamin pc

Plushellii

I’m gonna build a 1000$ gaming pc but, I’m not sure which parts to use. So I have a challenge for everyone, Build me a pc on PCpartPicker.com that I can use to game on at 1440p at 100FPS or more on 2018 Triple A games. RGB doesn’t matter to me at all. And also I don’t want to over clock my pc either. I’m new to pc gaming so IDK if this is possible to do on a 1000$ budget but, if this is completely impossible for the price point I would also take 1220p or 1080p at 100 or more FPS (although I would much prefer 1220p at 100FPS or more). Also please make the pc have a good cpu cooler, good case ventilation and for it to not run incredibly hot. (name brand doesn’t matter to me for any parts although I would prefer name brand given the option)

thank you very much to anyone that helps. Also I have a pretty good idea on how to put a pc together. But tips would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Plushellii said:

I’m gonna build a 1000$ gaming pc but, I’m not sure which parts to use. So I have a challenge for everyone, Build me a pc on PCpartPicker.com that I can use to game on at 1440p at 100FPS or more on 2018 Triple A games. RGB doesn’t matter to me at all. And also I don’t want to over clock my pc either. I’m new to pc gaming so IDK if this is possible to do on a 1000$ budget but, if this is completely impossible for the price point I would also take 1220p or 1080p at 100 or more FPS (although I would much prefer 1220p at 100FPS or more). Also please make the pc have a good cpu cooler, good case ventilation and for it to not run incredibly hot. (name brand doesn’t matter to me for any parts although I would prefer name brand given the option)

thank you very much to anyone that helps. Also I have a pretty good idea on how to put a pc together. But tips would be appreciated.

[PCPartPicker part list](https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sP4DTB) 

In case you want an overclock or the natural Zen overclock this wpuld be good. If willing to go used you can get a 1080 for around the same price as an 1070ti. Slighlty bwtter performance. I'm assuming you already have the monitor or you have a separate budget for that.

if you arent ocing the ryzen's stock cooler should easily be able cool the cpu

1070ti should run most games(overwatch, fortnite, csgo) on relatively high settings at around 100 fps at 1440p

for triple A games you might have to drop the settings down a bit but it should still work fine

11 minutes ago, Plushellii said:

What country?

Do you already have the 1440p 144hz monitor?

Just throw in a 1070ti or Vega 56 GPU to this build and call it a day

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cqBmJ8
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cqBmJ8/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($64.99 @ Newegg Business)
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Gigabyte - UD PRO 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus - Radeon RX 580 4 GB Dual Video Card  ($159.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.67 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($48.59 @ Amazon)
Monitor: Acer - ED242QR Abidpx 23.6" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($188.87 @ Amazon)
Total: $782.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-16 18:35 EST-0500

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

17 minutes ago, Happycowdance said:

are you ocing your build?

what does ocing

1 minute ago, Plushellii said:

what does ocing mean

It's short for overclockimg

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

31 minutes ago, Happycowdance said:

if you arent ocing the ryzen's stock cooler should easily be able cool the cpu

1070ti should run most games(overwatch, fortnite, csgo) on relatively high settings at around 100 fps at 1440p

for triple A games you might have to drop the settings down a bit but it should still work fine

Ive had a lot of people saying msi has really bad customer supoort is this true? and if it is would a vega 1070 ti be a better option

2 minutes ago, Plushellii said:

Ive had a lot of people saying msi has really bad customer supoort is this true? and if it is would a vega 1070 ti be a better option

I mean evga not vega

2 minutes ago, Plushellii said:

Vega 56 is fine, especially with a free-sync display, but you didn't answer my questions above.

Vega 56 Blower card is $350 right now and comes with resident evil 2 remake, DMC 5, and Division 2, pretty hard deal to beat.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/gcPKHx/asrock-radeon-rx-vega-56-8gb-phantom-gaming-x-video-card-rx-vega-56-8g

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Vega 56 is fine, especially with a free-sync display, but you didn't answer my questions above.

Vega 56 Blower card is $350 right now and comes with resident evil 2 remake, DMC 5, and Division 2, pretty hard deal to beat.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/gcPKHx/asrock-radeon-rx-vega-56-8gb-phantom-gaming-x-video-card-rx-vega-56-8g

I'm new to pc building so I'm not sure what a blower card is sorry

could you please elaborate further on it.

Just now, Plushellii said:

also, I live in the U.S. and have a 60hz 1920 by 1080 monitor

1 minute ago, Plushellii said:

It's the cooler on the card, a blower is the cheapest type, a huge cooler with 3 fans is naturally better.

Are you sure you don't want to just start with like a $400-500 PC that will run games just fine at 1080p?

Spoiler

msi has bad customer support for things like their laptops and stuff but if your buying from a site like newegg or amazon then you can just return the item pretty easily and get a new one

1070ti will give you slightly more frames then a vega 56 but it wont make a big difference since you have a 60hz monitor

i would recommen upgrading to a 144hz 1440p monitor or at least one that coes to 144hz

Would the stock CPU cooler cool this CPU if I don't overclock it? Also, would the case provide enough cooling for the rest of the components to work really good? here's my build. Also could you guys please point out any imperfections or incompatibilities in this build. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Plushellii said:

Would the stock CPU cooler cool this CPU if I don't overclock it? 

the cooler should be good for  ocing but nothing super extreme 

the case has good airflow

and your build looks pretty good :D