Splitting Vlan er lite 3?

Shadow_Storm56

So I know you can split bell routers input into vlan 35 for internet and 36 for TV if you want to have a TV box work through your network, this I have learned. I need to do this because of how badly my old tin ceiling block wireless signal. I know it can be done but I have no idea how and guides that just are example command line are not helpful. I thought opening all ports to it and creating a destination nat rule would work but the router still blocks somthing the TV boxes need. Only time I saw an option for vlan was in the basic setup wizard where the was an option to enter a single vlan number. Not way to assign vlan 35 to port 1 and vlan 36 to port 2 or something like that. I'm so lost and so confused

VLANing is really not a task you should take on if you dont know networking or even have correct equipment. 

What router are  you using so I can see what VLANing features it even has

37 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

VLANing is really not a task you should take on if you dont know networking or even have correct equipment. 

What router are  you using so I can see what VLANing features it even has

Erlite 3, I know networking to a degree, just never used clans ever. Vlans not clans