Bluetooth Headset: Sound is of poor quality when using AUX

Hey guys, thank you in advance for any help you can offer

Ok, so I've been using the SY-BT1603 (https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_865149.ht...) headset for the past few months. I'm an audiophile, despite being on a budget, so please forgive me for being a little picky perhaps xD

The audio quality is perfect when using it with Bluetooth, however, it sounds pathetic when using it through AUX. The bass that sounds perfect on Bluetooth, results in a scratchy sound in some songs. Whilst other sounds where the bass is absolutely clear on Bluetooth is non-existent on AUX.

I am using the same equalizer settings in both cases (I'm using EqualizerAPO), so this eliminates the variables to some extent. I've tried multiple AUX cords, with all of them producing the same results, including the ones that came with the headset.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you:) 

2 minutes ago, Saahir Rajab said:

Hey guys, thank you in advance for any help you can offer

Ok, so I've been using the SY-BT1603 (https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_865149.ht...) headset for the past few months. I'm an audiophile, despite being on a budget, so please forgive me for being a little picky perhaps xD

The audio quality is perfect when using it with Bluetooth, however, it sounds pathetic when using it through AUX. The bass that sounds perfect on Bluetooth, results in a scratchy sound in some songs. Whilst other sounds where the bass is absolutely clear on Bluetooth is non-existent on AUX.

I am using the same equalizer settings in both cases (I'm using EqualizerAPO), so this eliminates the variables to some extent. I've tried multiple AUX cords, with all of them producing the same results, including the ones that came with the headset.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you:) 

In my opinion, it was actually a sound card problem. Did you use an audio card with PCIe or it was attached to the motherboard?

33 minutes ago, David Anderson said:

In my opinion, it was actually a sound card problem. Did you use an audio card with PCIe or it was attached to the motherboard?

Thank you for your response. ?

It is attached to the motherboard (I have a laptop). However, I have the same problem on my phone. So you think it's simply that they're not strong enough to drive the sound?

I want to add that I don't want you guys to stress about it too much. Just curious if anyone else had a similar problem and how they solved it.

I'm not too concerned given that i use it in Bluetooth 95% of the time?

1 hour ago, Saahir Rajab said:

I want to add that I don't want you guys to stress about it too much. Just curious if anyone else had a similar problem and how they solved it.

I'm not too concerned given that i use it in Bluetooth 95% of the time?

Then I might say it will be a problem of the connections between your headphone and your AUX jack. Maybe you can dig into your headphone and check the problem?

4 minutes ago, David Anderson said:

Then I might say it will be a problem of the connections between your headphone and your AUX jack. Maybe you can dig into your headphone and check the problem?

You might have to give it to a repairman. It is actually complicated reading those codes in there :/