Problem with my watercooling?

I've got 2 issues with my water cooling and I have very little knowledge with it. I got this computer built as I didn't know how to install water cooling. I've noticed it leaks from 2 bearings. The first one is the pipe leaving the radiator going into the CPU Block and the other leak is the connection into the CPU block. My other issue is where the water from the pump goes into the GPU. I've noticed that the water doesn't actually go into the GPU after a while.

I will provide screenshots of the issues I've talked about above. I have put paper towels down as It has leaked a fair amount before. The blue circles are where the issues are.

gpu not flowing.jpg

edited cpu block.jpg

So it was shipped prebuilt? Lack of support it would seam.

I would ensure the tubes are seated properly, fittings are properly tight. Then afterward if it doesn't leak, need to put the pump on max speed and top off the reservoir. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

It was shipped prebuilt and with plenty of protection. I order this PC at least 6 months ago. The only reason why I haven't contacted support is that its 11 pm UK which they don't open till 9 am.

Regardless, those things still need to be checked. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

2 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

Regardless, those things still need to be checked. 

How would I put the pump at max speed? Also, I don't have any extra Non-conductive Coolant which is what is in the system. Also is it normal for the bearing to be rather hot to touch?

1 minute ago, TheBillsProject said:

How would I put the pump at max speed? Also, I don't have any extra Non-conductive Coolant which is what is in the system. Also is it normal for the bearing to be rather hot to touch?

Depends on the pump you have. It can be hot, depends on a few things. Like if its sitting there running dry. You can order more coolant, or get some distilled water. Think you guys call it battery water over there.

3 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

Depends on the pump you have. It can be hot, depends on a few things. Like if its sitting there running dry. You can order more coolant, or get some distilled water. Think you guys call it battery water over there.

The pump is an EK pump I don't know much else. I went to tighten the back pipe and it leaked a good amount But I caught most of it with towel. 

46165000_190160101912082_4307120545914159104_n.jpg

Did you loosen the cap on the fitting, ensure the tube is fully seated and re tighten the fittings? 

None of my ek pumps feel for to the touch. Normally the pump is connected to the mobo for monitoring, Is the software installed onto the pc for the board?

if it has a drain valve, i would drain it best you can and then adjust the fittings that are giving you issues

5 minutes ago, Derrk said:

if it has a drain valve, i would drain it best you can and then adjust the fittings that are giving you issues

I might leave it till the morning and call support as I have 3 Year Labour, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Collect and Return.

I have little to no experience with water cooling and I don't really want to touch anything since I attempted to adjust the fitting and then It leaked a large amount.

Just now, TheBillsProject said:

I might leave it till the morning and call support as I have 3 Year Labour, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Collect and Return.

thats the safest course of action. If you're not familiar with watercooling, its probably not worth the risk to mess with it

2 minutes ago, Derrk said:

thats the safest course of action. If you're not familiar with watercooling, its probably not worth the risk to mess with it

Yeah I will leave it thanks for the help tho guys 

for starters TURN IT OFF AND UNPLUG IT NOW! you don't need it dripping while running the components, thats how you destroy shit, paper towels are meant to catch leaks during the build process not to allow you to keep running a leaking loop.

Just now, Daniel644 said:

for starters TURN IT OFF AND UNPLUG IT NOW! you don't need it dripping while running the components, thats how you destroy shit, paper towels are meant to catch leaks during the build process not to allow you to keep running a leaking loop.

It's non-conductive coolant and is not dripping onto anything atm.  

1 minute ago, TheBillsProject said:

It's non-conductive coolant and is not dripping onto anything atm.  

non-conductive fluid BECOMES CONDUCTIVE over time as it "picks up" ions from the metals it runs along as it's flowing through the loop and dripping is dripping, it's either gonna run low on fluid and burn up the pump, CPU or GPU or it's gonna get a bigger drip and fry something. TURN IT OFF, DO NOT RUN A LEAKING SYSTEM!

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

non-conductive fluid BECOMES CONDUCTIVE over time as it "picks up" ions from the metals it runs along as it's flowing through the loop and dripping is dripping, it's either gonna run low on fluid and burn up the pump, CPU or GPU or it's gonna get a bigger drip and fry something. TURN IT OFF, DO NOT RUN A LEAKING SYSTEM!

I shall turn it off as you recommend. 

On 11/14/2018 at 11:48 PM, TheBillsProject said:

I shall turn it off as you recommend. 

so what was it in the end?

Keep the cap on your res as well the vacuum in the system will stop more liquid leaking Out. You have a warranty so best not to touch anything till you speak to support.

Most of those fittings are going to have two inner O rings that the tube slides into then one outer O ring on top that the fitting screws down on. This hold the pipe in place and seals from leaks around the pipe.

Water cooling fittings being shipped can move.

It is also possible that the outer O rings someone forgot to install them.

See what your support wants you to do.

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo