System does not respond until restart.

xATL4S

Hello, I would like to ask for help as my system will occasionally not respond to any input I put through such as typing on the keyboard, moving the mouse or turning the monitor on and off. As these are all input issues I speculate that this may be a motherboard issue. My system is roughly 1 and a half years old and is a custom built I hope that I can get a response and figure out what is going wrong with my system

Its highly unlikely that your motherboard is causing your computer to lock up. Why do you think its the problem?

Do you mean you see windows and everything? Is it completely locking up where nothing moves? For example, if your losing input, you might still see things on the screen update. If the screen just completely freezes and nothing does anything, then its probably something to do with your GPU. GPU drives the display, so if your display is locking up, you'd want to look into the GPU. Not the motherboard. The motherboard just connects everything. It usually works or it doesn't.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

I'm left with a black screen with nothing on it, when I go to turn on the screen it says no input available