How many fans will connect this mobo?

Go to solution Solved by Vash.,

From what I can tell it has a fan header on the board which means you can get a fan hub/controller that you can plug multiple fans into. So depends on your power supple and case and fan hub controller you get.

From what I can tell it has a fan header on the board which means you can get a fan hub/controller that you can plug multiple fans into. So depends on your power supple and case and fan hub controller you get.

i spot 3 fan headers on it, but as mentioned, you can use hubs or splitter cables to power as many as you want.

1 minute ago, Vash. said:

I have a Corsair CX450M PSU. What fan hub should I get and with that fan hub I connect it to the  only fan header I think I have?

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i spot 3 fan headers on it, but as mentioned, you can use hubs or splitter cables to power as many as you want.

I can't spot the other fan headers. One of them I think is connected to my cpu cooler.

2 minutes ago, ✪ TheBaljeet27 said:

I can't spot the other fan headers. One of them I think is connected to my cpu cooler.

top right, one just to the reft of the top of the ram slots, the second just to the right of the ram slots, and the third at the bottom, just beside the opposite end of the ram slots.

6 minutes ago, ✪ TheBaljeet27 said:

I can't spot the other fan headers.

image.png.81c8d544cdf9bbf994352d3a9657b690.png

image.thumb.png.4b8e6f38c790d484909de5d2de6c3aec.png

These are 1A fan connectors, so i would have max 3 fans on each slot, so 9 fans in total.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

12 minutes ago, ✪ TheBaljeet27 said:

I have a Corsair CX450M PSU. What fan hub should I get and with that fan hub I connect it to the  only fan header I think I have?

I would google it and do some research. That's up to you.