am i nuts?

aSPIRIn4
Spoiler

Screenshot_1047.png.0a9dcf02dbdf8f35cec218a8b8002a38.png

Now i know it`s in romanian guys but bare with me. i`m looking for an m.2 ssd for my msi b150 mortar and idk but i can buy a 250gb m2 ssd from samsung or...Adata or WD at ~ 500mb read/write and there is at the same price with the same capacity at 1200mb read and 800 write from Gigabyte or adata at even 3050mb reads / 1200 write from adata

i mean, what`s the catch

Can someone tell me?

I usually chalk it up to a lack of retailer insight or extremely tight, direct focus on supply and demand. The i7 7700k is more expensive than an i5 8600k, despite not even being as good.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

that board doesn't support m.2 storage drives. The m.2 on the board is a e key and for things like wifi cards, not storage

Just get a 2.5 ssd here. Id get a mx500 or 860 evo or a wd blue ssd. The performance difference is tiny, those big numbers you see aren't in real world workloads.