144HZ with a 780?

MrIceCremeLollipop

Im thinking of getting a 144hz monitor, I have a GTX 780 3GB. Right now, Battlefield 1 and just cause 3 are the most intense Games I have. Every other game is less demanding, Is it worth £150 for a 144Hz monitor?

4 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

Why? Will I be able to run it or is it just the cheap price of said monitor?

780 should have a little less performance than a 1060 6GB, and that gets almost 100fps at 1080p low-medium(from my experience in JC3, with 8gb ram and a stock 3570k). Since your other games are less demanding, you should be able to take advantage of 144Hz unless you really want to play on high-ish settings. Other than gaming, overall use of a computer is much more pleasant on a 144Hz monitor(like browsing the web etc.) 

Just now, _d0nut said:

780 should have a little less performance than a 1060 6GB, and that gets almost 100fps at 1080p low-medium(from my experience in JC3, with 8gb ram and a stock 3570k). Since your other games are less demanding, you should be able to take advantage of 144Hz unless you really want to play on high-ish settings. Other than gaming, overall use of a computer is much more pleasant on a 144Hz monitor(like browsing the web etc.) 

Ah sweet thanks.