BOAT ANCHOR!

IWall230

In the video titled "These things are so dangerous..." at 7:15 a snippet from another video comes up and it is of a man saying "that's so you can attach a chain and use it as a BOAT ANCHOR" I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the original video for that.

2 minutes ago, IWall230 said:

In the video titled "These things are so dangerous..." at 7:15 a snippet from another video comes up and it is of a man saying "that's so you can attach a chain and use it as a BOAT ANCHOR" I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the original video for that.

Here you go

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

Man this video is old. Saw it not to terribly long after it originally came out.

1 minute ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I Googled "that's so you can attach a chain and use it as a BOAT ANCHOR" and went to videos.

I googled that phrase too and all i got was DIY boat anchor videos -_-

1 minute ago, shmoochie said:

I googled that phrase too and all i got was DIY boat anchor videos -_-

1 minute ago, shmoochie said:

and went to videos.

Scroll down.,

1 minute ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Scroll down.,

you think I didn't do that? well you do have an anime profile picture so its okay bud. I understand.

9 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I Googled "that's so you can attach a chain and use it as a BOAT ANCHOR" and went to videos.

I actually remembered what the video was called as it was one of my favorite Apple parody videos of all time... "Crash Different" is what I searched for

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

The best part about Crash Different is the end when he admits he edited the video on a Mac xD 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

4 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Try harder mate.

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.thumb.PNG.e36a5f759500d62507f9b32ee32aa4b4.PNG

I like how that video is the only parody surrounded by videos of literally attaching ropes and chains to boat anchors ?

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

Just now, Razor Blade said:

I like how that video is the only parody surrounded by videos of literally attaching ropes and chains to boat anchors ?

I believe it only got included in the search results because that video had the quote in the description.