Best casual gaming monitor?

Tico

Hi! I am looking for a monitor with FreeSync for casual gaming. I have the AMD 580 Graphics card and would prefer being able to play games at the refresh rate of the monitor (60hz) so everything feels more consistent and just works without fluctuating fps. I'd prefers not to sacrifice any display quality. I know this may negate the effects of the FreeSync but id rather my computer to feel the same whether gaming or on home screen than have slightly more fps that I am not used to or feels different than the windows home screen when in game. In other words, I want my games to always be consistent 60fps, or slightly lower and let FreeSync do the work. Does anyone know of any good casual Freesync gaming monitors in the $115 - $150 range?

24 minutes ago, Tico said:

Hi! I am looking for a monitor with FreeSync for casual gaming. I have the AMD 580 Graphics card and would prefer being able to play games at the refresh rate of the monitor (60hz) so everything feels more consistent and just works without fluctuating fps. I'd prefers not to sacrifice any display quality. I know this may negate the effects of the FreeSync but id rather my computer to feel the same whether gaming or on home screen than have slightly more fps that I am not used to or feels different than the windows home screen when in game. In other words, I want my games to always be consistent 60fps, or slightly lower and let FreeSync do the work. Does anyone know of any good casual Freesync gaming monitors in the $115 - $150 range?

I would suggest the Samsung - C24F390. Depending on where you buy it it is fairly cheap, has a nice panel, and of course FreeSync

idk tbh