What I should expect?

zapier2

I recently built my first pc and I'm not really sure what I should be expecting

I play Rainbow 6 siege, League of Legends, Battlefield 1 and some new games that recently came out like

COD blackout, Monster hunter world and Destiny 2 Forsaken.

Spec List

You would probably max out your 8GB of RAM on most titles, and experience stuttering. I would recommend you buy 2 more sticks of the exact same RAM, or better yet, exchange those sticks of RAM for 2 sticks of 8GB(each) 3000mhz ram if possible. You could gain a significant percentage of FPS by using 3000mhz ram compared to 2400mhz with ryzen, and 8GB total RAM is not enough for this caliber of build

Besides the ram stuttering, I would expect above 100fps at 1080p, depending on the game and settings used

1 minute ago, _d0nut said:

You would probably max out your 8GB of RAM on most titles, and experience stuttering. I would recommend you buy 2 more sticks of the exact same RAM, or better yet, exchange those sticks of RAM for 2 sticks of 8GB(each) 3000mhz ram if possible. You could gain a significant percentage of FPS by using 3000mhz ram compared to 2400mhz with ryzen, and 8GB total RAM is not enough for this caliber of build

Besides the ram stuttering, I would expect above 100fps at 1080p, depending on the game and settings used

I just realized that I didn't update the ram that I'm using. I actually have 2x8gb ram running at 2666mhz 

Just now, zapier2 said:

I just realized that I didn't update the ram that I'm using. I actually have 2x8gb ram running at 2666mhz 

Ah, ok. You could try overclocking your RAM to 3000mhz, you will still see a big performance increase, especially in cpu intensive titles.

Good build, you will probably experience around 100 fps at max settings on 1080p on most major titles, such as bf1, and around 140 fps on games like siege and overwatch. You are aware that you will probably have to update your mobos bios before pairing it with the b350 right?

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

this build should do great. Not i9-9900k and a 2080ti great, but good price to performance. If you're not huge on graphics like me then you can get better fps by playing medium or default settings. I agree with donut to overclock ram, ryzen performs wayyyyy better with faster ram.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

22 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

Good build, you will probably experience around 100 fps at max settings on 1080p on most major titles, such as bf1, and around 140 fps on games like siege and overwatch. You are aware that you will probably have to update your mobos bios before pairing it with the b350 right?

yeah i asked the seller to update the bios before i purchased it 

1 hour ago, zapier2 said:

Build something like this instead ...

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($273.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450M GAMING PLUS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($154.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Memory: ADATA - XPG GAMMIX D10 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($168.00 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB Video Card  ($829.95 @ Computer Lounge) 
Case: Aerocool - Cylon ATX Mid Tower Case  ($72.11 @ Aquila Technology) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($169.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Monitor: BenQ - XL2411 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($448.00 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Total: $2114.06
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-06 16:51 NZDT+1300

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

9 hours ago, meme smurf said:

why should he be stuttering due to only having 8gb's of ram? inst that what 70% of people have? i myself am useing 8gb and i experience no stuttering.

It depends on what your CPU and GPU are. He has relatively high end CPU and GPU and thus would probably use higher settings, thus needing more RAM. 8GB is probably enough for something like r3 2200g but is not enough for something like 2600+1070