Bios and computer feels delayed

dejwiu

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that my bios and system feels delayed. By delayed i mean choosing options is slow etc. the same happens by the system.

Here are my PC specs:

mobo:gigabyte b360m ds3h

cpu:i3 8100
gpu:msi 1050ti
psu: 600w xfx
ram goodram iridium 2133mhz 2x4gb
ssd: samsung 860evo 250gb

2 minutes ago, dejwiu said:

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that my bios and system feels delayed. By delayed i mean choosing options is slow etc. the same happens by the system.

Here are my PC specs:

Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h

cpu: i3 8100
gpu: msi gtx 1050ti
psu: 600w xfx
ram: goodram iridium 2133 mhz 2x 4gb
ssd: Samsung 860 evo 250gb

Have you tried updating or flashing your BIOS to the most current version? Sometimes older or outdated BIOS could cause performance issues, this being a new board, bugs and quirks can occur that need to be patched, and will be patched relatively quickly, as a result you want to keep your eye out for BIOS updates for at least the first few months. 

Just now, nayman898 said:

Have you tried updating or flashing your BIOS to the most current version? Sometimes older or outdated BIOS could cause performance issues, this being a new board, bugs and quirks can occur that need to be patched, and will be patched relatively quickly, as a result you want to keep your eye out for BIOS updates for at least the first few months. 

yes i flashed to the most recent one

1 minute ago, dejwiu said:

what colour?

You made the text gray, people using night mode cant read what you wrote.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

You made the text gray, people using night mode cant read what you wrote.

You mean all of the text or what part?

Just now, dejwiu said:

yes i flashed to the most recent one

Then I would agree with @WikiForce in that it could be your RAM. I am not aware of that brand either. I wouldn't recommend getting RAM from companies other than the mainstream ones. Reliability and performance is often skewed on lesser known chip makers, so sticking with the primary brand like CORSAIR, PNY, or G.SKILL would be best

Just now, nayman898 said:

Then I would agree with @WikiForce in that it could be your RAM. I am not aware of that brand either. I wouldn't recommend getting RAM from companies other than the mainstream ones. Reliability and performance is often skewed on lesser known chip makers, so sticking with the primary brand like CORSAIR, PNY, or G.SKILL would be best

It's actually a polish brand and it's compatible with the board i think cause otherwise the pc wouldn't run(?)

2 minutes ago, dejwiu said:

You mean all of the text or what part?

Your parts list

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Your parts list

is it good now?

5 minutes ago, dejwiu said:

It's actually a polish brand and it's compatible with the board i think cause otherwise the pc wouldn't run(?)

The board you have is rather generic, and any RAM that works for the intel CPU you put in would work with your board. I am unfamiliar with the brand, so I can't hold anything to its reliability, but RAM could definitely have the same effect as what you are experiencing 

1 minute ago, nayman898 said:

The board you have is rather generic, and any RAM that works for the intel CPU you put in would work with your board. I am unfamiliar with the brand, so I can't hold anything to its reliability, but RAM could definitely have the same effect as what you are experiencing 

So i guess i'll have to buy a kit of ram then. Is patriot viper elite good? i checked and its compatible.

Just now, dejwiu said:

So i guess i'll have to buy a kit of ram then. Is patriot viper elite good? i checked and its compatible.

Patriot is a good RAM company, I also cannot guarantee that it will make a difference. This is simply an inference due to not knowing enough about the RAM that you currently have

So there is nothing i can really do besides testing other ram?