Recommandation at around $150

kenlo722

One side of my old UM2 just died suddenly and looking for a replacement at black friday.

Any recommandation around $150? Mostly listen in transit.

I mostly listen to instrument only music and classical stuff, and sometimes rock too.

6 hours ago, kenlo722 said:

One side of my old UM2 just died suddenly and looking for a replacement at black friday.

Any recommandation around $150? Mostly listen in transit.

I mostly listen to instrument only music and classical stuff, and sometimes rock too.

Black Friday will get you a lot of deals. Even 200$ headphones might be available under 150$. Do you want closed or open back headphones?? Search around for deals before during and after Black Friday. Currently, the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 Ohm are a great buy under 150$ but if you find any good headphones from reputed brands on sale do make a list of them and post them here, and the members can look at the best value for money. Standard recommendations don't work during sales. 

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro can be found usually for your budget. That or the Sennheiser HD58X from Massdrop.

1 hour ago, NuclearPenske7 said:

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro can be found usually for your budget. That or the Sennheiser HD58X from Massdrop.

He uses stuff in transit tho, no Open back headphones for him.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

On 11/6/2018 at 12:01 AM, Tarun10 said:

Black Friday will get you a lot of deals. Even 200$ headphones might be available under 150$. Do you want closed or open back headphones?? Search around for deals before during and after Black Friday. Currently, the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 Ohm are a great buy under 150$ but if you find any good headphones from reputed brands on sale do make a list of them and post them here, and the members can look at the best value for money. Standard recommendations don't work during sales. 

still any IEMs around that level?

On 11/6/2018 at 2:44 AM, NuclearPenske7 said:

On 11/6/2018 at 3:48 AM, DrDerp said:

He uses stuff in transit tho, no Open back headphones for him.

I am leaning for IEMs but will take less bulky closed headphones

On 11/8/2018 at 6:05 AM, kenlo722 said:

still any IEMs around that level?

I am leaning for IEMs but will take less bulky closed headphones

I see, I would recommend the OneMore (NOT ONE PLUS) Triple Driver Wireless, as long as you use Android. I used the wired variants. Totally recommend them, although they personally (most other people are fine this was just me) did not fit my ears no matter what with their eartips, so I got some comply tips.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?