Water cooling names

Hey 

So I am just about to over haul my water cooling system from soft tubing to hardline. I have used plastic tubing before for another things but I am wondering if I would be able to make a sign kinda like a neon tube light with the name “Lilly” also what is the most extreme bend I can do with hardline. Can I do for instance do a 380 decree cockscrew turn. 

TIA

you could definitely try this, although your task seems really difficult there would be ways to make it easier

First are you thinking a PETG or Acrlyic tube?

Cause a few reasons,  but  Fluid use is biggest factor.

then depending on ability you could practice with a length of soft tube to placing the general shapes after each other.

if you plan to do it with one piece

you could also use joiners (larger tubes that's id is the smaller tubes od and can glue/weld indv letters together)

for the cork screw you would need to do that around a tube, preferable one with a circular groove ( think threads)  to keep the inner curve or the tube. but you could test this and see if it really matters in the end. (if your careful you might not compromise the tube)

Thank you for your information. I am using PTEG tubing, at the moment its nothing more than a concept however like all good concepts I want to see what the possibilities are and move forward with that. 

You image is very close it would be more like the image below.

Tnx

Keep in mind that PETG  cannot use a glycol fluid since it will cause the glycol to leech from the tube weakening them/gunking up blocks with plasticizer

Also if you dont quote me

7 hours ago, DocDave said:

You image is very close it would be more like the image below.

or @Neo-revo  i wont know that you replied to me or a message i posted.

that being said,  your image didnt upload with your message

And i was thinking the angle guide kits would make nice clean partial bends that you could adjust/finish by hand to get just right.