F@H stuck updating

The program is a hassle to open, for whatever reason.

When I eventually get it working, it doesn't do anything. It says it's waiting for FahCore Update, and when the "next attempt" timer runs down, it's stuck for a few minutes (second picture). Then it returns to the previous state, and does the same thing all over again. Under logs, I see a bunch of "Failed to read stream" errors showing up.

Pressing the "Fold" button does nothing.

Spoiler

1620390236_dingsfah1.png.f761b2dcc34cf7539ae1a98a1a770525.png410082275_dingsfah2.png.a69f72c274fb717018137a7efa53c5f6.pngimage.thumb.png.1db7e38b901d3464d45bb5c077e0f0ff.png

Why is it doing that? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program several times, and have tried restarting the computer several times as well.

The Web control sort of works, but it doesn't show anything being used. Is it just something really obvious that I'm missing?

In task manager, the CPU and GPU loads are idle.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b74c17a3284b403e8e5c5476ee886127.png

:)

Try clearing the contents of AppData > Roaming > FAHClient. (Then re-install)

You will need to enter passkey, team,  and ID again.

If that does not work, use this version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CJPFA0SOvoj5jfaelH-pUHBijmHOp8ii/view?usp=sharing, It's a bit older and seems to work better (for me at least).

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

12 hours ago, King Poet said:

Try clearing the contents of AppData > Roaming > FAHClient. (Then re-install)

You will need to enter passkey, team,  and ID again.

That didn't work. Exactly the same thing happens.

12 hours ago, Opencircuit74 said:

If that does not work, use this version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CJPFA0SOvoj5jfaelH-pUHBijmHOp8ii/view?usp=sharing, It's a bit older and seems to work better (for me at least).

Exactly the same thing happens.

:)