cryptomining

i just finished watching the cryptomining vid and saw that two gpu's was a mining specific card and the other day i had been looking at used gtx 1060's for an upcoming build(s) and i saw nvidia tesla c1060's for sale. what if i used 12-13 or 18-19 (or however many i can get my hands on) nvidia tesla c1060's on that mb with one standard gpu to see whats going on in set up then maybe replace it with the tesla to get full mining? would it be better then using a non server 1060? yes ik theres better cards etc but looking at the most bang for the buck as it were.thank you.

Cryptomining is dead. You will lose money. It's not worth it now.

hi.

DO NOT BUY HARDWARE FOR MINING, only mine with hardware you have uses for outside of mining and only if your power costs are low enough, unless we see a MASSIVE shift in cypto currency values you will NEVER recoup your hardware costs, let alone your power costs at current earnings levels. for the record 1080ti's are LUCKY to bring in like $1-$1.25 a day right now BEFORE power (drawing about a constant 175 watts from the wall per card, so you can do the math based on your power costs to see how much actual profit you would make, it equates to 4.2 KwH's per day), that means nearly 2 years of mining just to pay for the GPU and NO POWER, add in power and that 2 years extends out another year or 2, you could BUY the crypto today for the cost of the hardware and hold that crypto for 2 years and will likely make more money selling 2 years from now.

ok crypto is dead for now or forever. but my question still stands, would the nvidia tesla c1060 4gb gpu would work? i think they would since the mining specific cards linus used had no out put but idk im not an expert in computers. i just like learning to see if things will work or not :)